Programming $66

Eric Aos EOA at spartek.com
Wed Sep 15 22:58:09 GMT 1999

> Don't forget about the eprom offset and table headers.

EPROM offset? for the 730 would that always mean adding  80 00 to the
address in the binary file? would that be the same for all P4's ? what
about C3's ?

> This would make
> it something like:
>
> LDX    #$8085    =>    CE  80  85 (all in hex)
>
> About the table headers, they are typically three bytes, if used. So
> search for: CE  80  82

Table Headers? I don't think I understand. Does the Header tell what
size table it is? or ??

> Sometimes X is loaded ahead of that location then adjusted in
> the code,
> So search for various addresses preceding the one you want.
>
> BobR.
>
> P.S. What bin are you doing?

I'm looking at a AUJP/730, (I know it's already been done, but I want to
understand it so I can do others)