ftp site help

Patrick G. Moore pmoore at cmr.gov
Mon Sep 20 19:59:16 GMT 1999

Hi All,

I have a bin from my 1987 Buick Century 3.8 SFI.
It's a 7783 and the bin is AKAY.  I wanted to upload
it to the FTP site, but it doesn't appear to be
working.  From the command line it appears to
connect, but does not give me a login prompt.  The
FTP links in diy-fi don't respond either.

Has anyone done a .ecu file for something close
to this one?  What would be the closest one to start with?

Also, does anyone know of a bin editor that runs on unix?

I will try later to upload the bin if anyone is interested.

Thanks
Pat Moore