Delayed ref pulse (was Re: Spark latency correction)

Ward wspoonemore at excite.com
Tue Sep 21 02:53:58 GMT 1999

You will find that the differnt Dist modules differ in the way they provide
advance in by pass.

This is partialy because it works by increasing the threshold at which a
trigger is produced from the(sort of) sine wave reluctor signal.

Also there are at least two versions of reluctors and module combo's for the
big cap HEI's, The input (reluctor signal is reversed.

If you reverse the relutor wires you will get a about 45 deg fixed advance
and no variable function (in bypass)

Ward

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:07:58 -0500, Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com wrote:

> This is an interesting thread lately I have been experimenting with the
EST