EFI systems

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 14:53:49 GMT 1999

As long as your setup is tuned correctly and your MAF
sensor is not a restriction, switching systems should
not give any performance improvement.  If you can't
seem to get your's dialed in right with the 165,
switching to an aftermarket system will make tuning
easier and possibly add special functionality.

My 2 cents

SqUaSh