Operating temps

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Fri Sep 24 19:40:58 GMT 1999

DRUGS!! LOOK WHAT THEY DO!!  The highest thermostat I've ever seen is 195
deg at 280, serious engine damage occurs!  Mine runs at 212 max! oh by the
way  my 1999 vw golf vr6, the first fan kicks on at 203 off at 195  second
kicks on at 212 off at 200.  At 220, the ecm kills the motor!  Been there
too.
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)