Operating temps

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 20:32:00 GMT 1999

--- Aaron Willis <darkmonahue at awwwsome.com> wrote:
I've tried a couple thermostats on my truck...
160/180/195.  The only difference I found was that the
warmup time longer with the cooler thermostats.
Normal loaded temp was always 210 when the temp is
over 50 Degrees (F).  Below that, the temp never went
higher than the thermostat.

Also, my temp was measured in the intake's water
passage by the thermostat housing.

sQuAsH