Operating temps

digi digi at saturn.terahertz.net
Sun Sep 26 07:25:55 GMT 1999

Okay, so my previous thought was given a lot of thought by a lot of people
long ago... my fault.. However, someone mentioned cooling the intake air.
What about fitting a restrictor between the supercharger/engine? Using the
same principal as the A/C systems used in commerical aircraft, putting a
restricter on it will increase pressure, run it through a intercooler,
then back to the regular pipe size on the throttle body.

The decompression of the air would cause it to cool, if you had a powerful
enough supercharger I would imagine that you could cool the air pretty
good. Im wondering about the efficiency though.

Thoughts? (again..)