'94 & '95 LT1 Ecms

ChadBeebe at eaton.com ChadBeebe at eaton.com
Wed Sep 29 12:41:26 GMT 1999

I just found the GM ECM web site and have read through alot of
the archived messages and would like some clarification of
what I have read specifically on the LT1 ecms.

What I have understood is that these ecms are a flash style,
meaning I have to erase the program and then dump a new
program in.  I am also interested in the memory address for
the fuel and spark tables.  The main question I have is, is
there enough free space in memory to have multiple tables
that get used say if a certain switch is set?  I was thinking
this might be a way to have a fuel/spark table for economy
and another one for performance.

Also where can I find the software to write to these chips,
and does it work through the ALDL connector.

Chad Beebe
'97 T/A WS6 with '95 computer.