Quad-4 (1228707 ECM) Rough Idle Problem

mike mager mikemager at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 05:50:59 GMT 2000

Ah, sigh . . . (or is that "grunt"?)

I still stand by my message (below) of a few minutes ago, but when I saw the
FTP URL - and I expected a WWW URL - I should have checked . . .

<http://www.se-r.net/about/200sx/scc/july97/july.html>

. . . is thw _WWW_(!) URL for the article with the seemingly wrong
information.  (What?, wrong information in the WWW?)

I'm still soliciting any input on this question,

thanks,
Mike