Was Chip carrier now sockets

Steven Ciciora ciciora at Ciciora.com
Tue Aug 8 23:36:39 GMT 2000

Hmm, with out measuring my 7747, I had some spare in^2 on some PCBs I was
having made, so I made some 0.6" to 0.4" and 0.5" adaptors.  As you know,
my 7747s don't need them :-)  As long as I was doing it, I put a pad for a
1206 surface mount deglitching cap and a power LED (to warn you not to
pull the chip w/ led on).  Now I see that the real dimension is 0.475.
Well, I'll have 24 of these boards show up tomorrow, and I won't need any.
Could you use some?  I even bought some MilMax type spacers to go from the
origional socket holes to the adaptor.  I'll have some space on another
PCB this week, so I might make some more of the correct spacing.    Since
I don't need them, I guess I'll offer the rese to the list.

- Steven Ciciora