ECM Availability

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Wed Aug 23 02:30:41 GMT 2000

    Not considering redundant backup systems on a terrestrial based vehicles'
one thing, failure , pull off on the side and thumb up . Aircraft
electronics without
backup system in place , better you than I , statistically , just one time
failure of
engine controller , may be the last. Then there's that "Big " road race in
the sky.
Len