CarChat and cable ...

Dale Klein daklein at netzero.net
Mon Aug 28 01:39:01 GMT 2000

Just started listening here.

On a '95 Z28 PCM.....
I made the 2 trans converter from Sanja's picture, using port power, and it
almost worked.  I forget now exactly what the symptoms were, but it didn't
work 100%.  The two diodes were added upon Andrew Mattei's suggestion, and
it has worked since.  It has successfully reflashed the pcm a good half
dozen times.  Seems too simple to be true, but it works, and it is pretty
small cable wart too.  Don't you love cable warts.......

Dale