Interesting blurb on Speedvision

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Aug 20 16:25:40 GMT 2000

H2O breakes down early in the combustion reaction, leaving the H and Os
floating to recombine later in the reaction,  lets see H, and O2, isn't that
what the use in the shuttle?.
Pre reaction you can so any number of things with it from adomization to
vaporization, and get the benefits of that also.
  There is no WI debate, just results vary from system design.
Bruce

From: "Adam Chant" <adam at mysaturn.com>
Subject: RE: Interesting blurb on Speedvision
> I'm deffinatly not a proponent of the water injection concept because it
leaves
> too much to the stupid factor. I.E. My x-wife, "I thought the light would
blink
> if it REALLY needed oil."
> As I see it; The humidity does have a much higher HOH content and not only
helps
> to slow the combustion process, but it also
> lowers the internal temperatures. For FI applications if you have enough
HOH