humid is better in turbines

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Aug 23 17:40:00 GMT 2000

Would need a very fast responding WI, and would still be locking the door
after the cow is stolen.
Detonation is hard to stop, once it's started.  Or the corrections to stop
it are.

ie in stat logging if you see detonation starting at 85 K/Pa, at 2,400 rpm
the best solution might be taking 2d timing out at 2,000, and adding a touch
of fuel at 70 K/Pa.
Bruce