Turbo V8

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Aug 29 01:50:52 GMT 2000

I quit talking about that ebay stuff long ago, I had mentioned using a rams
horn manifold and we were talking about fabricating issues.

Guess you haven't seen fit to pop over to www.gnttype.org,
this may be a clue about what I'm basing my statements on, not opinions, I
talk about stuff that at least works for me.  the photos are over a year old
and don't reflect the current status of things, but give an idea of what the
things that work for me are on.

http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/engine/mafrelocate.html
http://www.gnttype.org/carofthemonth/archive/sub31/comdetails1.html

Hostility, No, frustration, yes, was trying to make save you some grief.
Bruce

From: AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com
Subject: Re: Turbo V8
In a message dated 08/28/2001 4:32:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,