WB, NB, and broken pistons

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Aug 29 14:48:34 GMT 2000

>From what I've been told the newer GM stuff has alot of auto learn ability
in it.   The Ford guys keep saying some of their systems are so flexible you
just bolt on the right combo of injectors, and MAF, and you don't have to
worry much about recal things.

BUT, anything like this going to be geared for the lowest common
demoninator, so for like this crowd close ain't gonna be close enough.

What alot of folks miss, is that tuning can involve alot about drivibility.
While getting idle, cruise, and WOT maybe challenging, there can be a ton of
satisfaction in what you do with like the IAC, DFCO, etc
Bruce