DIY WB on EEC list

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Aug 30 15:52:39 GMT 2000

So far whatever expenses there have been the guys holding the keys to
everything haven't asked for a dime, nor have accepted a dime for their time
and effort.
I'm amazed they've hung on this long.
I keep chuckling to myself, that with the way so few think about editing
stuff, we'll just run out of room one day, and the server will just say
phooey.
Bruce

From: "Programmer" <nwester at eidnet.org>
Subject: Re: DIY WB on EEC list