165 code differences

Romans, Mark romans at starstream.net
Sun Dec 31 01:29:51 GMT 2000

Hi Dan:
There are some different 32's.
86 - by itself
87-88 by themselves
89 by itself.
These are all close but different.
I have also compared 89 "F" body and "Y" body
memcal dumps and the lookup tables are all in the same
location, HOWEVER the code is different in that there
are a large number of differences in bytes if I do a file compare.
For example if I run a Camaro and Corvette bin through file compare
it will come out with 15,000 differences vs a file size of 16,384, now is
it just a byte offset? I don't know.  I just know that there are some
differences between ac pressure switches and even trying to set the
air fuel mode words to match they won't switch between apps.
The look up tables for fuel and spark appear to be the same between the f &
Y bodies
though.
(I am talking about between F and Y bodies here.  There are further
differences between
each of the years as I outlined above.
Mark