Anyone working with this one?

Rex Weatherford rexweatherford at home.com
Fri Dec 1 14:24:28 GMT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net>
To: <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: Anyone working with this one?

> If you read that memcal, I'd sure like a copy of the bin
> TIA
> Bruce

Ok.  I don't currently have a reader (or burner) yet, but I do have a few
others that have been sent to me...

The others are ANMS for a 1990 HO Quad4 (no information on ECM but could
find out), an AXRM3681 (again not sure of ECM) and a W-41 Race Bin that was
used for the W-41 Quad4 race cars.  There is FAR less data in that bin.

I don't know much about them and have a hard time going through the hex...
I haven't done that much yet.

What do you use to read the values?  I have a program called UltraEdit that
is a text/hex editor.  I'm not sure how to tell where the spark and VE
tables are.  All these motors are Speed Density.

I have no idea what mask ID these use and there probably is no current mask
available.  I'll probably just have to look at raw values for a while and
try to find a pattern?

Rex