Anyone working with this one?

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Fri Dec 1 16:20:17 GMT 2000

Rex -- get a copy of winbin or another editor, some bins and .ecu files
of the WWW page, and look at them all together.  The ECU file tells you
where tables are, and you can see them in hex with Ultraedit and
normally in winbin.  Once you see what the tables look like in raw hex
you'll be able to spot them easier in new bins.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com