Part 2: Reading Plugs, pistons, and valves (with Pics)

Daniel Collins bossute at one.net.au
Sun Dec 3 01:01:17 GMT 2000

Traxon the pictures look good - when looking at your eraser I noticed you
leave the door open.
Having inquisitive kids running around I decided to drill a 1/2 hole in the
rear of the plastic cover so that the door can be closed when doing eproms
and when I erase a complete memcal I hold the memcal onto the  rear of the
eraser with a elastic band (when not in use I have a sticker over the hole.

Works great minimal danger of the kids looking at it and I can erase eprom
and memcal at the same time.

Daniel Collins
Downunder