bithoist -- Help for the compiler challenged

David Papworth papworth at ichips.intel.com
Sun Dec 3 03:38:39 GMT 2000

For those of you running Win95, Win98, WinME, Win2000, WinNT,
I have built a Win32 console app out of Ludis's source as of 12/02/2000
The result can be found at ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/bithoist.exe.
 Run it from a command shell/DOS window.

Usual caveats apply -- I only tested it on a few bins, and only on
Win2000.

Ludis may not be able to imagine an operating system so
backward that it doesn't provide a compiler as part
of the default configuration. But of course, that describes
Microsoft's products...