Part 2: Reading Plugs, pistons, and valves (with Pics)

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Sun Dec 3 15:30:07 GMT 2000

  The seat washers that make indexing  proceed faster also increases
chamber cc's
  in the specific Cyl, versus  stepping Thru numerous plugs to get the
index on the $. The Nitty gritty.
  The seat washers don't cut it, after investing hours to get the chamber
cc's balanced. Ok if having
  the chambers vary doesn't matter , It would to me!
  Len