Part 2: Reading Plugs, pistons, and valves (with Pics)

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Mon Dec 4 02:46:32 GMT 2000

   Ok , just add the chamber cc variable to "ALL" the rest built in to a
stock street engine.
   The end result is 1 rolling variable anyway, no big deal. It should be
very obvious that
   there's no magic program to handle all of the variables + the ones we
add. Just making
   an attempt to point this up , that's all !  Close enough qualifies when
nothing else is. IMO
     Len