Open/closed loop

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 4 03:59:47 GMT 2000

I just came back from the track today & i am a bit confused.  i thought
that when you were past a certain percent TPS (setable via a lookup table)
that the ecm would go into open loop.  i made 6 WO passes & never once did
it go into open loop.

BTW, this is a 7730/$8D ecm.  i don't know what the broadcast code is i
have not been able to figure that out yet.

I am going to analyze the data tomorrow, i am pooped.  it is terrible what
the sun does to you.  i bet it was 75 Deg in the stands & probably closer
to 80-85 on the track.  you gotta hate those Southern Californians.

thanks Guys,
BW

--- Bob Wooten
--- r71chevy at earthlink.net