DIS for GMECM

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Dec 4 20:13:11 GMT 2000

Nope, there are alot of gotchas
The distributor is a A/C generator so the faster it spins the more the
timing inherantly changes.  Then even the reluctor type crank sensor types
have a different rate of gain, so they have very specific timing
corrections.
Then the Hall types have no timing corrections ref the sensor.
DIS uses an inverter signal for firing the plugs.
Kinda adds up
Bruce