Injector part #5235047

Tedscj at aol.com Tedscj at aol.com
Tue Dec 5 00:29:11 GMT 2000

In a message dated 12/3/00 10:34:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
xybertron at cox-internet.com writes:

> They are from an 85 305 TPI.
>
>  0 280 150 222 '85-'86 CHEV 5.0L V8(BLACK)(STYLE II)(IC-010)(5235047)
>
>  I would say they are 19 lb and your stock chip is probably looking for
22's.

>  Dan
Thanks for the info.  That coincides with what I was told when I bought the
system (that it came from a 305).
The strange thing is, I had originally changed the injector constant to 19
and the engine idled like crap.  Then, I changed it back to 22 and it idled
fine but with black smoke (rich).  Strange.  Oh well, I'll just give it what
it wants, I guess.
Ted