DIS for GMECM

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Tue Dec 5 23:46:42 GMT 2000

    Think , elimination of distrib gear , rotor ,cap , carbon brush , air gaps
     slop in the timing sys , ionization ,torsional vibes traveling thru cam,
     oil pump disturbances , coil and plug wires and their routing. All the
monkey
     motion and associated spark delivery problems , GONE, especially with
     CNP ignition sys. Spark scatter and inductive X fire tendencies , GONE.
     " Nearly" perfect spark delivery and repeatability is now possible .
Add to
    that , Coil drivers are on each coil , not on PCM Motherboard. A very high
    degree of "recovered loss" in Ignition efficiency has come to pass. The
    ms latency ,spark propagation time has also been reduced substantially.
     Hope I've gotten the idea across.
     Len