CPU's

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 6 04:53:25 GMT 2000

now i am getting paranoid.  i am not a programmer (nor am i going to
pretend to be), i fight my way around & make it happen but a lot of this is
above my head.  If there might be two of Masks for what i think my
application is (I have what i think are certain knowns, that i am making
assumptions from) , how am i going to know for certain when i plug it into
Tuner cat or WinBin that I am going to be editing the right things for what
i think is a certain value in a table?  i have plugged my bin into the
WinBin & it looks right. that is to say that the tables are what i would
expect to be reasonable & do not have any large numbers where i would not
think they ought to be.  but that is not to say that this is not the right
things.

thanks again for the help.  THIS, is why i am hanging around, soaking up as
much as i can.  this , as far as i am concerned, is what helping fellow
enthusiasts, is all about.

BW

--- Bob Wooten
--- r71chevy at earthlink.net