DIS for GMECM

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Wed Dec 6 14:39:32 GMT 2000

   Hey John , have heard of DIS on LT Marine  Apps , have not seen though,
got any Pics ? . You mention OptiSpark 92-4 Spline drive , Ha , New LT1s had
   a sloppy  chain , kinda defeated the 1d res of the dist. Gm offered an O
size crank gear as a slop fix. At any rate, the Nstar style Pkg would
indeed eliminate
   the monkey motion for sure. While still lots of Plug wire , multiplying
spark and dividing the load X 8 ,  Can't be wrong by any stretch. Yes,
crank reluctor with
   Lo-Hi Res sensor positions and "usual" module sense scenario does lend
itself to wider usage on other controllers that process like signals.
Marine Apps ,
   not needing to do FTP certifications, can be  OEMs  spring board
development arena for Wana Be Vehicle programs to come.
    Len