TPI Runner Question

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Wed Dec 6 16:39:01 GMT 2000

Tim,

I assumed everyone knew about the little holes inside each lower manifold
runner as well. My understanding is that the idle air is brought into the
lower manifold at the cold start injector to "pick up" the cold start
injector spray and deliver it to all the cylinders thru these little holes.
Just think of how much simpler the casting would have been if the cold start
injector had never been used to begin with. It appears that without this
tube, I will have to drill holes in my upper plenum for idle air to get into
the engine without the small tube. Anyone tried this with success?  JW