LS1 Lean Cruise

Carl Ijames ijames at netaxs.com
Thu Dec 7 04:37:02 GMT 2000

> 16.2 on GN seems nice, thou early in testing
> Bruce

Bruce, how are you doing this with the 7148 ecm?  There is a data value
for highway mode air fuel ratio, but I searched through the rom/eprom code
listing and as far as I can tell that address is never touched.  In the
Thrashers, Tom had about a page worth of code patch to do his lean cruise
mode.  There is also a table for highwaymode spark, and that is used.

--
Regards,
Carl Ijames     ijames at netaxs.com