TPI for Chevy truck

Matthew Johnson mjohnson at primus-sterilizer.com
Thu Dec 7 15:38:21 GMT 2000

I was thinking that the difference in fuel pressure between TBI and TPI was
great enough that the stock TBI switch for trucks might not be able to be
used.  If anyone knows anything one way or the other I would appreciate it.
BTW - my hats off to everyone on the list, trying (keyword here) to follow
the LS1 lean cruise thread.. I'm amazed at what I think it is ya'll are
doing.  I figure give myself a few months and it'll make more sense when
trying to follow the posts.

Thanks,
Matt