TPI for Chevy truck

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Thu Dec 7 16:40:24 GMT 2000

FWIW, I was planning on going pump after valve on my pickup.  I'm going TBI
for now on my truck, can't find a pair of TBI tanks so this seems like the
way to go.

If you can't find a factory switch valve, Niehoff makes one PSV-6.  Don't
have it yet, it's backordered but it should do the job.  6 port (in,
return, vapor).

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com