TPI for Chevy truck

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 15:50:19 GMT 2000

I used a switch made for EFI that I bought at a local farm store.  Also is sold under the holley
brand and available from howell and those guys.  You will have to run a line back to the switch
and then from there to the tanks.  You can splice into the filler vent line for the return.  In my
77 I swapped in sending units from a 4.3L TBI EFI V6 (1987 vintage pickup).  The level senders are
the same and you can swap the pump for a hi-pressure TPI type.

Works great!

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash