GMECM Emails!

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Dec 8 15:39:40 GMT 2000

It's my fault.
When things are slow here, I have the all the emails on the Internet
funneled thru CSH, HQ, and the lil guys manually rewrite and delete
originals of all emails.  Yes, it is busy work, but I just have to keep them
busy.  Keeps em out of trouble.  I'll try cutting back on break periods and
see if that helps.
Sorry for any inconvience
Bruce
    More EFI news, pending, if it just warms up a little, to work in the
garage....