LS1 Lean Cruise

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 8 05:25:58 GMT 2000

i don't recall if it was on this list or not but i just saw that it was
signed into law that the OEM's have to provide the source code for the OBD
II cars.  this being said SEMA is still fighting the battle over the OBD I
car codes.  I am pretty sure that if you really want more information on
this that you can get it @ the SEMA web site.  they are suing the big
Domestic 3.  needless to say, not having the source code for the OBD I cars
yet i am not holding my breath.

if anyone wants more information on this maybe i can find the Lit. that i
had.

Bob Wooten

Figuring

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org