DIS for GMECM

Speartech speartec at iquest.net
Sat Dec 9 00:36:25 GMT 2000

I do have pics. I am having trouble finding them, but when I do I will put
them up. I am thinking about just buying the parts for some experimenting
anyway. It's really slick looking. The N* DIS is mounted vertically on the
front of the engine/cylinder head, on the drivers side. I'll find those
pics here somewhere.

	John