TC lock/unlock?

KasaRyan at aol.com KasaRyan at aol.com
Mon Dec 11 18:29:09 GMT 2000

Hiya kids.  I ended up having my 4L60E rebuilt with TCI goodies including a
2400 stall converter.  I can really get with the program now at WOT!  The
thing I am not able to do is change my TC engage and disengage points.  It
would really improve my driveability if I could disengage easier at less
throttle, and not lock up below 45 or so.  I have tried changing table values
in Tunercat, but this doesnt seem to make any difference.  Do these tables
work right?  Thanks Al!  I am using 0D on a 7427.  BTW . . .it's butt-freezin
cold here!

Monday: Cloudy with snow. Dangerous wind chills of -45 to -40. High 10. Winds
NE 20 to 25 mph. 60% chance of precipitation. Snow accumulations of 1 to 3
inches.
Monday night: Partly cloudy. Dangerous wind chills of -35 to -30. Low -2.
Winds NW 10 to 15 mph.

Thanks for listening to my electroyappin!
Ryan Hampl - a K-State Grad!  kasaryan at aol.com
139 Hoover Ct.                     Controls Engineer
Salina, KS  67401                  97 B12 / 93 chevy truck EFI 383
phone  (785) 825 5831
I'M ALWAYS FIRST TO THE GROCERY STORE!
http://hometown.aol.com/kasaryan/myhomepage/hotspot.html
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/kasaryan/myhomepage/hotspot.html">Ryan Hampl
and his happenin' Hotspot</A> - updated 11/20/00