converting a GM non computer hei distributor to a computer hei

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Mon Dec 11 18:59:00 GMT 2000

In a message dated 12/10/2000 11:47:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DianeS at speakeasy.org writes:

<< Hello, I once saw someone say that this is easy to do, it requires an
 adapter cable and taking the springs and weights out of the distributor, and
 I guess locking the advance mechanics down.

 I have a new summit hei vacuum advance distributor on it, and I hate to put
 in a worn computer distributor.

 thanks, Diane >>

Diane,

Go to http://members.aol.com/weg1192/sparktuning.html

If this doesn't answer all your questions, email me off list.

JW