new papers on gmecm

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Mon Dec 11 21:28:37 GMT 2000

Just a minor correction on the closed loop paper. This is an update
of the 747Prop.txt paper. I think the original ended up under the
1227747 ECM path. I think it is better where it is now. The newer
paper has additional information.

Steve, thanks for handling the papers & web-site.

Mr. 747, aka BobR.