Sorry for this simple connector question

ae2598 at wayne.edu ae2598 at wayne.edu
Tue Dec 12 16:38:33 GMT 2000

Just by sheer coincidence, I found out that the connectors are the same on
the '062 and '165.  The 062 is used on 2.8/4.3 TBI S-trucks, which you
should find no lack of in any junkyard.  Even better yet, I found an
actual 165 in a '91 4-cyl. S-10.  Does anybody know which
years/powertrains of S-trucks had the '165?