Sorry for this simple connector question

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Tue Dec 12 15:07:27 GMT 2000

My trip to the local yard this weekend yielded no fruit.  I am still looking
for the black, 165-style PCB mount connector.  Figured I would pull it off a
junk ECM.  None to be found.  I looked at the Packard connector spreadsheet
but didn't see a description that fit what I'm looking for.  Are any of the
connectors in that spreadsheet the PCB mount kind or are they just for
harnesses?  Also, if anybody has one these connectors, let me know offlist.

Thanks,
Steve