Quad4 ANMS and AXRM tables

Rex Weatherford rexweatherford at home.com
Wed Dec 13 15:03:48 GMT 2000

> Here's what BitHoist says about your bins:
>
> BitHoist -id 90HO_ANMS.bin axrm3681.bin w41race.bin
> File '90HO_ANMS.bin'
>  Address:  0x8000,0xffff
>  CRC:      0x857460a2
>  Mask ID:  8B
>  ID byte:  0x8B
>  Sum word: 0x0271
>  Sequence: Jun 27, 1990 #58 (06F4003A)
>  Scan ID:  5213
>  BCC:      ANMS3959
>
> File 'axrm3681.bin'
>  Address:  0x8000,0xffff
>  CRC:      0xc6b7c4e1
>  Mask ID:  A8
>  ID byte:  0xA8
>  Sum word: 0x659c
>  Sequence: None (FFFFFFFF)
>  Scan ID:  2023
>  BCC:      AXRM3681
>
> File 'w41race.bin'
>  Address:  0x8000,0xffff
>  CRC:      0xaaacbbdf
>  Mask ID:  A8
>  ID byte:  0xAA (should be 0xA8)
>  Sum word: 0x659c (should be 0x68ae)
>  Sequence: Mar 6, 1991 #2282 (029508EA)
>  Scan ID:  2023
>  BCC:      AXRM3681
>

> Soon it'll also say "(stock)" after the BCC of the first two bins...
>
> --
> Ludis Langens                               ludis (at) cruzers (dot) com
> Mac, Fiero, & engine controller goodies:  http://www.cruzers.com/~ludis/

Thanks!  I wondered if the AXRM3681 and W41 race were the same base chip.
There are some differences though so I guess I'll try to figure out what
they are...

So I guess I should ask if anyone out there has either an "A8" or "8B"
mask???

;^)

Rex <- Found some errors in my ECU files..  Not sure what tables I have
actually found..but I found similar tables in both mask ID's.. in different
locations.