4L60E - was new bin

ae2598 at wayne.edu ae2598 at wayne.edu
Thu Dec 14 01:36:46 GMT 2000

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000 KasaRyan at aol.com wrote:
>  A great wealth of info is at ATSG.com.
This may be true, but the info doesn't appear to be automotive-related?

I'm wondering what I should do with my '86 700R4. (4L60 and 700R4 are the
same, no?)  I heard '87 was a year in which they made many changes in
terms of performance and reliability, and I don't know if mine can be
brought up to '87-up specs or if I should just fine a newer core and have
it rebuilt.