strange check engine light

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Fri Dec 15 07:17:10 GMT 2000

If you were using the $AA experimental mask ID, then the checksum is
ignored and a bad burn would go un-noticed.    This was mentioned a few
weeks ago (forgot who), I've switched back to using the proper mask ID and
checksum... never had a problem before (that I noticed) but good insurance.

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com