Misc Info

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Fri Dec 15 07:31:12 GMT 2000

Just a reminder that all it takes is a LOT of quality time with the
archives, a LOT of time trying and seeing what works (and banging head
against ECM), and LOT of help from the been there / done that group here.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; thanks to all those who helped
me, especially for explaining to me the same thing they've explained 564
times before...

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com