747 VSS Question

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat Dec 16 13:14:07 GMT 2000

This one has six wires. I've seen the same box with less. It
came out of a full size Chevy?/GM? van.

A blk
C lt blu
D blk/wht
F blk/org
G org/blk
H blu/blk

Has a flip-top lid where the pcb can be pulled out.

By your description, it doesn't sound like the magnetic
buffer would be an easy retro-fit to another vehicle.

BobR.