Where to find Vortec FI parts?

Tedscj at aol.com Tedscj at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 20:29:43 GMT 2000

While we are on the Vortec head subject,
I have a couple of Vortec heads that I am dying to put on my car, and I have
a CFI Vortec FI manifold to go with them.  Right now I'm getting the FI
system up to snuff with a TPI system on my stock heads before I switch
everything over.
But I have none of the electrical connectors for the Vortec FI parts.
Particularly, I need the connector for the fuel injectors.  It's the big
rectangular connector with 16 pins for the Sequential CFI systems (there are
8 separate injectors of about 16 ohms a piece and one big connector for all
of them).  NONE of the junkyards in this area have even seen a truck with a
Vortec v8, and I can't find a source for one of these connectors anywhere.
This is really the only thing holding me back from using this system on my
car right now.  Does anybody know where I can find one of these or have any
extras for sale?
Thanks,
Ted