747 VSS Question

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sun Dec 17 16:14:49 GMT 2000

OK, thanks (on the box).

The Camaro & Firebirds used the same type as the Corvettes. Easy
to change out in place of the speedo cable. Used until '92 in fbody's.
The only problem was that you lost the cable to the current speedo.
They are 4-pole, 4000ppm units, went right to the '730 input. Rather
plentiful in the yards.

BobR.